EnCase Forensic Tool
Media Analysis Software
Industry leading computer forensics tools
Flexible investigation is possible with this tool
- Encase can be easily used for the inspection of relevant files including deleted files, file slack and unallocated space, as well as for evidence management of large quantities of files.
- Create an exact replica in binary form, with verification by hash value generation. Admissibility as evidence has been established in many courts in the United States.
- In addition to Unicode and Japanese CodePages, various languages such as Arabic and Chinese are supported.
- Built-in viewer that supports more than 400 file formats. Many file formats are thus viewable.
- Encase supports a variety of OS, file systems, and email software.
■ Main Specifications
Index function, reporting capabilities, and the ability to customize with its own language.
■ Specification of media analysis software
|Product Name||EnCase Forensic
|Supported File System||– FAT12/16/32
– EXT2/3 (Linux)
– Reiser (Linux)
– UFS (Sun Solaris)
– AIX Journaling File System (JFS and jfs)
– FFS (OpenBSD, NetBSD and FreeBSD)
– HFS+ (Macintosh)
– ISO 9660
– TiVo 1 and TiVo 2 ﬁle systems.
|Supported Mailer||– Outlook PSTs/OSTs (‘97‒‘03)
– Outlook Express DBXs
– Microsoft Exchange EDB Parser
– Lotus Notes v6.0.3, v6.5.4 and v7
– AOL 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0 PFCs
– Netscape Mail
– MBOX archives
|Accessories||– Install CD
– English Manual CD
|Options||– EnCase ProSuite
– CD/DVD Module